We respect your privacy and seek to protect your personal data. The following information describes how we gather and use data. Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will have appropriate safeguards applied to it to ensure that we comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 ("Act"). We fully endorse and adhere to the eight principles of Data Protection as set out in the Act.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy and protection of all personal data collected in pursuance of its services. We are further committed to ensuring that we are secure absolutely in the collection and use of your personal information.
We shall collect and process all personal data in respect of its data subjects in line with the following data protection principles:
• We shall collect and process all personal data fairly and lawfully.
• We shall only use personal data for the purposes stated at the time of its collection and shall seek the customers consent before using the personal data for any other purpose with the exception of purposes for which we are required to process data by any legislation or regulatory requirement;
• We shall ensure that all personal data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive, for the purposes for which it is processed;
• We shall ensure that all personal data is accurate and where necessary kept up to date;
• We shall ensure that all personal data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being processed;
• We shall ensure that personal data is processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject;
• We shall ensure that appropriate technical and organisation measures are taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
We use your personally identifiable information (i) to provide you with access to any services that you may chose to subscribe to (ii) to contact you when reasonably necessary (iii) to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on our services (iv) to assess what products and services may be of interest to individuals and to personalise our service and marketing (v) to detect and prevent faults, breaches of our network security, the law or our contract terms (vi) for administrative, operational and marketing purposes (vii) to communicate with you about your use of the Services or any changes to the Services (viii) to provide customer support for our products and services (ix) to inform you in the future about our various products and services which we feel may be of interest to you (x) to send you promotional email messages including newsletters which we believe will be interesting or useful to you. You may also receive such promotional messages from our different trading names. When you give us your personal information, we will give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such information but remember that this will preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotions in future. We send these messages to you only if you have agreed to allow us to send these messages to you.
In each email we send, we will always provide you with the ability to unsubscribe or otherwise opt-out of these communications. Please follow the instructions contained in those messages for opting-out of this marketing service. We do not support, approve of or otherwise engage in the sending of unsolicited bulk mailing and promotional email messages or spam email.
We may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our data protection notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will notify you before we use your data for these new purposes by posting the policy changes to our Web site and will provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. We may also contact you for notifying such changes to the notice. If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our data protection notice or any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, please write to us enclosing the payment of 10 Pounds towards our administration costs. Once we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send you the information within 40 days. Please contact us if you find that the data we hold about you is inaccurate.